Kirby Cane Charities

Contact us


Requests for aid or queries

If you would like help, or know of a deserving person or cause (see Beneficiaries for eligibility), or if you have any queries or suggestions, please contact the Secretary or a trustee (their contact details are on the Charity Commission web site). Give us an idea of the problem, how much is needed and how soon. Any application for aid will, of course, be treated as confidential.


Donations to the Charity

If you would like to make a gift or donation to this Charity, please contact the Secretary or a Trustee, or you can use the form on this page.



To find the current names of Trustees, please look up this Charity on the Charity Commission web site.



If you have an issue or a complaint please, in the first instance, contact the secretary using the form on this page.
If you believe there is a serious risk that the Charity or the people it was set up to help will come to harm, you may contact the Charity Commission.